Gabe and I have been home for just over 24 hours; and while the most logical blog post would be a recap of our trip, it's been a bit overwhelming picking photos to share of our 5 days in Cali. So, while I continuing to debate and stew over those pictures I thought I'd share some pictures from last night. The three of us headed over to Grandpa and Grandma Holz's house for dinner (so nice not to have to cook dinner my first full day back!).
In addition to the great company, we enjoyed Strawberry Shortcake for dessert. To say that Gabe enjoyed it would probably be an understatement, he LOVED it. He was a sticky mess afterward and needed a bath before we even considered putting him into his car seat.
Here Gabe is clearly annoyed at my wanting his attention when he would rather be eating.
Attempting to share the delight with his Mama, so generous.
Too busy licking the bowl to be bothered by Grandpa.
Searching for any remaining bits of cool whip, strawberry syrup, and angle food cake.
He does look annoyed, so funny!
ReplyDelete