Thursday, April 22, 2010

Gabe and Runza

To support Bubba's Team and March of Dimes, the Holz Jr. and Holz Sr. family headed to Runza Tuesday night. We used the opportunity as a pre-birthday celebration for Mr. Gabe.

To make the evening special, Gabe had his very own kid's meal, 1/2 Runza sandwich, with apple sauce and chocolate milk. Yes, he ate it ALL.

Mmmmmm...it smells good!

Drinking his chocolate milk and watching T.V.
Soo tasty, no time for hands.
Grandma's soo generous, she shared her strawberry shake.
No birthday celebration would be complete without some goodies, and Grandparents are always happy to oblige.
He's shocked, 'How did they know I LOVE BabyGap?!?'
I won't rub in all the booty he walked away with, it will make even the adult readers jealous.

1 comment:

  1. Love hearing (and seeing) all about the pre birthday outing. I can tell you from a Grandma's perspective that Grandma Holz enjoyed sharing the strawberry shake even more than Gabe did:)

    ReplyDelete