~Happy Easter Friends~
Gabe's initiation to Easter traditions started last week at our play group. We all headed out to a fellow mommy's place for a good old fashioned Easter Egg Hunt. Gabe did great! All I had to do was point out the eggs, and our little man crawled at the speed of light to collect them. Sometimes he needed a little assistance dropping them into the basket, I'm not sure he understood the whole concept, but it was a great success. This year Gabe was too young to take advantage of the treats inside, but I was able to help with that problem, and it's probably the last year he'll need any help with that.
This is a shot of the kiddos who managed to sit for a picture, there were many other kids/infants running around or just not in the mood. Gabe wasn't really in the mood either, but mom said 'stay' and as he's perfect he did so (wink wink).
Today we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Holz's house for a FEAST! Great Grandma and Grandpa were there also, as well as my folks. We ate way too much and let Gabe do all the entertaining. He obliged, always a flirt.
We made an effort at a family photo, this is one of the best. You see enough of Gabe's face on this blog, I think you can imagine what it would look like if he were facing forward.
This one I include for the sake of a good laugh. What are my two men doing? Though I think you can blame me for Andy's pose, I might have demanded he have good posture for the picture. Should have said the same to Gabe.
Now we're home, both boys are napping and I'm making to do lists to prepare for Gabe's birthday party and our upcoming trip to California. Gabe and I leave Thursday to visit my sister and her family. Please pray for good travel, I hate to think the above picture might be just a preview of Gabe on the plane...
No comments:
Post a Comment