Monday, August 24, 2009

Hermann

This past weekend our little family made the 7 hour drive to Hermann, MO. to celebrate the wedding of my cousin Megan to Parker! It was a beautiful ceremony and we couldn't be more thrilled to welcome Parker to the family. The long weekend was Gabe's first major trip, and he did awesome!

At our first stop we discovered that Gabe pooped all over his traveling shirt. Quick change in the car and we were back on the road.

My two favorite men in their wedding best.


Levi still isn't sure if Gabe is his cousin or just something to swat at. He's learning 'gentle', but with a face like that it's hard not to laugh.
The traveling crew.

Gabe at the reception. Don't let him fool you, it was a great party.
Gabe's idea of a party! Now that his braces are off he's discovered his feet, and apparently he thinks they're tasty.
A pit-stop on the way home to stretch.
When we were just minutes from home Gabe imformed us that he wanted to share his thoughts about the trip. We're not exactly sure what he's saying but we think it's positive.



6 comments:

  1. That's great! What a super sexy traveling crew with two very handsome babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with anything Gabe says.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures and the commentary. I can't believe how BIG Gabe is getting. It sounds like the first big travel trip was a huge success. I hope I can meet Gabe before he's walking. Time is flying by. You all look terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't help but smile when I hear baby babble, especially Gabe's baby babble. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Gabe is a talker! Loved seeing you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that little guy.

    ReplyDelete