Thursday, September 3, 2009

Changes

Last night during dinner Andy and I started talking about years to come and what Andy and I will be like when we're 50! It was a fun and light-hearted conversation until Andy revealed to me that when we're 50, Gabe will be 24! I'm almost embarassed to admit it but a rush of tears filled my eyes at the idea that my little man will actualy be a man one day. In light of that I wanted to post some moments that I know I'll miss with this guy, I want to cherish each one.
Holding him right after a bath when he smells soo sweet.
Seeing him laugh and smile even when his daddy has a very embarassing face.

His being content just to sit in his bouncy chair and watch me make dinner.

Walking with this cutie in front, people smile at me a lot more when I wear him.

Looking at his baby face and getting glimpses of what he'll look like when he's older.

Well that's all for now, I have the urge to watch him sleeping, just kidding!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are enjoying all these moments. They do go by way too fast. Grandma and Grandpa Holz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much he has grown already! He's so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last pic is my absolute favorite one of Gabe! Such a doll!!!

    ReplyDelete