Monday, August 17, 2009

Nickname?

Frequently Andy and I are asked what we call Gabe, as many kids have cute nicknames, and I've been embarassed by my lack of creativity because I usually call Gabe just Gabe. But after a week of really thinking and listening to what I call him, it turns out I call him one of two things:
1. Mr. Magoo: this developed early in his life since he was born looking like a little old man who could only see inches in front of his face.
Though he lookes a little more like a round face little baby, you can still see the resemblance.

2. Muffin Man: this evolved as his weight increased and he grew a bit of a muffin top.

I feel almost mean posting this picture, it's as if he knew what I was going to do with the image...look at the sad little face.

5 comments:

  1. super adorable nicknames! We're not too original around here, monster, pumpkin, punkin, punky, animal or anything, really, that pops out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay--this is hilarious! You are too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie- I love you guys! This made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When Sam was really little I used to call him Mr. Magoo too - how odd that we both think of the same random cartoon name! haha!

    ReplyDelete