In case you wondered what Gabe's week looked like I captured some images of his daily activities.
Monday: Gabe and I made a trip to the library. We make this 1.5 hour trip at least once every week. This Monday happened to be a bit more humid than normal...as such I left my wet dog appearance out of the image and focused on the sweet sleeping baby. The library is one of my favorite spots to go, but I'm not sure if it's one of Gabe's as he poops EVERY TIME we're there. Hopefully it's not an idication of Gabe's response to rules, libraries are supposed to be quiet places and my boy let's 'em rip.
Tuesday: No image from our outing on Tuesday but comments to share just the same. It turns out I will need to have my ONE wisdom tooth removed and Tuesdy we went to consult with an oral sergeon. In my experience a consult is an in and out appt. but the doctor I was scheduled with had an emergency opperation and was running behind. After 40 minutes in the waiting room with a 3mo old the nurses 'broke the rules' and switched my appointment to a different doctor in the office. Though it sounds like a horrible experience Gabe was perfect...he smiled and cooed at everyone in the waiting room, and giggled at the nurses, he had the whole room in the palm of his hand. We were there for nearly two hours, during Gabe's normal nap time and he only cried once. Andy and I daily thank God for blessing us with such a relentlessly content baby...if we could just get him to sleep through the night I would argue that he's perfect.
Wednesday: Another day of doctor's appointment. First we went to see Doc. Esposito who gave us the all clear to go brace free during the day. You can see Gabe's reaction in the photo...his legs move sooo fast the camera can't even capture them. After that appointment we vistited his pediatrician. Gabe has had a few dirty diapers with blood ;( The doctor believes Gabe has a Milk/Soy Protien intolerance which means I have to change my diet. Again Gabe won the ladies over, they 'could not believe' that he was such a happy and sweet little guy while experiencing such tummy irritation.
Thursday: Cleaning day, Gabe took a bath and helped mom with laundry. Don't worry this wasn't his only bath of the week, it's just the only recorded by camera.

Friday: Dog sitting. Gabe helped mom and dad watch a family friend's dog, sweet Shelby. This is about as close as Shelby would get to our little guy, and Gabe was equally disinterested.
This Weekend: Gabe's cousin Levi is in town with his parents so expect more cute pics of the cousins.
No comments:
Post a Comment