Since Gabe became too cool for our after nap dance, he has continued to enjoy quiet time with his books. A few days ago he started pointing to and attempting to climb into his bedroom chair. I thought 'how cute, he wants me to read to him'. However once he was snuggled in, had his books and I attempted to squeeze in next to him, he made it clear with grunts and pushing that I was not welcome. It's progressed and almost every day at some point he has a few minutes alone with his books. It's pretty cute.
His first reading session - clearly miffed that I attempted to sit on the chair with him. 'This space if for books, not you momma!'.
Another day, another demanding point for more books. We're working on tone these days.
Not sure that anyone else will find this video entertaining, but I like to watch his eyebrows and foot while he reads. Too cute.
Quiet Time from Katie Holz on Vimeo.
I love that he's turning into a toehead! Did you teach him to read braile too? :)
ReplyDelete