Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving, etc.

Yikes, time has really gotten away from me this past week. Gabe's first Thanksgiving was perfect, well almost. We were not able to spend the day with relatives but we were able to celebrate with close friends, all of whom I consider 'like family'. As my parents were in South Caroline visiting Gabe's great-grandma, Andy's parents were in Colorado with Gabe's great-grandparents and great-aunt, and Gabe's aunt, uncle and cousins were all out of town it looked like a day of thanks with just the three of us.

Fortunately we have such a sweet baby he didn't let it get him down. And once we informed him that Daddy was going to have breakfast with his groomsmen and their little men he was excited.
The best result of a noble photo effort: Will, Sam, Gavin and Gabe.
Note my son is the only nerd with a festive outfit. Poor kid, I'm sure I'll get crap for this when he's 16.
All the boys with their dads. Matt/Will, Nick/Sam, Kyle/Gavin and my men. Andy refused to wear his matching Thanksgiving shirt...just kidding, he totally would have worn it if I had one.

Gabe receiving some love from Sam.
The entire crew, Sam is giving more love to his baby sister Anna.
And my darling boy, this is the face I get to see all day (well, most of the day). I think he's posing.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Katie! We missed you 3 on Thanksgiving a lot. It sounds like you had fun though and we are so glad you could get together with all your friends. All four families look great! My, what changes in the past few years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a beautiful baby. What a fun Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete