Though we have already had snow this year today was quite the event! All schools were closed as well as many businesses, not Andy's though :( . Needless to say Gabe and I were snowed in. We spent lots of time looking out windows and watching the beautiful flakes fall from the sky, he was particularly entertained by cars getting stuck at the intersection down our street.
It's amazing how bad I wanted to leave the house simply because I knew we couldn't. So I bundled the two of us up and ventured to the front yard. As I expected, Gabe was mildly entertained.
Gabe just waiting for me to get my gear on.
Not so sure about the whole thing.
Getting into it!
Oh my goodness--Gabe is so darn adorable!
ReplyDeleteHe looks like the perfect picture greeting card that makes you LOVE winter (at least to look at!). He is soooo cute...a real snow baby!
ReplyDeleteI want snow too!
ReplyDelete