Friday Gabe and I ventured to the pumpkin patch with friends. It was a beautiful day but Gabe choose to sleep through most of it. When he did wake up it was to enjoy lunch.
Gabe's new buddy, Maddox, just 3 weeks older than our little man. Doesn't he look so excited to have a friend, I had to scoot him over so he wouldn't hit Maddox's eye but he kept stretching out as far as he could just to touch a little bit of Maddox.
I was hoping for a cute fall pose but it turned out more like Gabe vs. The Pumpkin. It also looks like Gabe is asleep still but I swear he was awake when I left him propped against the hay.

All tuckered out from the patch.
And as a bonus I wanted to share footage of my favorite sound.
All tuckered out from the patch.
And as a bonus I wanted to share footage of my favorite sound.
He is so sweet! What a great video!
ReplyDeleteHis laugh absolutely melts my heart. You are so blessed! :)
ReplyDeleteThat made me smile, thanks!
ReplyDelete