Friday, September 18, 2009

Big Boy Baby Gabe

Having had to wear braces for a length of time our little man seemed to be a bit behind the rolling thing. Though, he is capable of rolling from both his back and his stomach he did so sporadically. Really, I had been counting it as a blessing since I was still able to leave him places without worrying about what he was getting into, but not any longer. Today I laid him on a large blanket with several toys so that I could unload the dishwasher. Moments later I went into the living room to check on him and found this...
Doesn't it looks like he's thinking 'quick act like your doing something...grab your foot'.

Realizing that this wasn't a good place to leave him while I cooked dinner, I placed him in his jumper, but he preferred to be held. Thankfully I had just checked out a Baby Einstein video at the library-just to see what Gabe thought of it-turns out he loves it.I find it hilarious that he's sitting with all this entertainment around him but looking straight ahead at the computer, like mother like son, or something like that.

2 comments:

  1. That is too cute! He is growing up too fast. That rolling business doesn't surprise me. I knew he had it in him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh--he's on the move! There goes getting anything done while he's awake. ;)

    ReplyDelete