Friday, April 24, 2009

Heading Home

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Andy and Katie. Is Gabe smiling in that picture of all three of you? Almost looks like he is. At any rate he's awesome. Enjoy getting to know him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all so darn cute!!! Everyone looks great! Happy to hear that all went well and you are home! Enjoy him...it goes so fast. Just the other day I remember rocking H.D. and rubbing all his baby hair off in the rocker. My husband Scott and I were talking recently about when he was tiny and as a first time dad Scott said "Man, I can't wait until he does something besides eat, sleep, and poop." Now we remember those days fondly since he does nothing under 100 miles an hour.

    :)
    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look fantastic! The joy is radiating from Mom and Dad's faces and Gabe is showing the contented look of "belonging". What a wonderful miracle to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie and Andy - It is Saturday, I have to get some work done...but I can't get off your website. I guess the only cure for that is Ken and I will be dropping by sometime completely unannounced and inconvenient, but we can't wait to meet Gabe!! :-) Ken and Vicki
    P.S. Sorry about the Big O! Thongs...but that is how I am signed up on Google. www.bluethongsociety.com. After leaving your blog, I will try to figure out how to sign up under our personal name. We are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete