Andy and I went to the doctor's Thursday to see how things have progressed. It was the first visit to date with no weight gain. That's pretty typical at this time in the pregnancy but we took it as a hopeful sign that Gabe isn't just sitting in there getting bigger and bigger. As mentioned in our last post, his size was a concern and possible reason for induction, since there was no sign of growth we came to the group decision that we would wait one more week before making any big decisions. I'd like to avoid a c-section but with a big baby chances increase, as well as with an induction chances increase. I'm hoping we can go into labor with just one of the above two working against us. That being said I'D REALLY LIKE TO GO INTO LABOR! Wednesday I finished all school work, and though I still have a list of things I want to get done before Gabe arrives my body just isn't mobile enough to manage most of those things. Tonight I walked around the house and noticed all the things waiting for Gabe's arrival (actually I only walked around the upstairs because I couldn't being myself to take the stairs again : / ) and took some pictures of everything just waiting for Gabe.


1. Closet full of clothes and baby gear. 2. Crib & rocker 3. Towels and toys



1. "Pack and Play" close to Mom and Dad 2. Changing dresser 3. Sweet little outfits
Great job on his room! It looks fantastic, but I had no doubts it would be anything less than that!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteKatie, what a cute room! I love the letters to Gabe's name over the dresser. It gives it such a personal touch. :)
ReplyDelete-Shelby