Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cabin Fever


I never thought I would see the day that my sweet wife would be sick of lounging around home, but it seems that day has come. With strict orders by me, and encouragement from the medical field, Katie is on bed rest to heal up from the weekend. Any sort of activity is causing her uterus to contract, and as excited as we are to have this little guy, it is probably best we wait as long as possible. So, for now we are trying to find as many good magazines, books, movies, and websites to peruse to keep her from going insane. Prayers, and suggestions, are welcomed!

3 comments:

  1. Watch you playing Wii. I vote hula hooping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you love to read, a couple of books I read recently and enjoyed were: The Beach House by Jane Green, and Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie. Both just fun reads. :) We are thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie take advantage of your period of rest you'll need to stock up before Baby Boy arrives. I also think Andy looks a bit stressed! You probably need a big blizzard to make it impossible to leave the house. Have fun relaxing and reading. Love Grandma Evelyn

    ReplyDelete