October was a lot of fun, though starting November with a sugar hang-over was less than fun. Gabe partook in all the special occasions that come with fall and Halloween; the pumpkin patch, a costume party, carving pumpkins, making caramel apples, and trick-or-treating. I'm pretty confident that this is just a tease for the months ahead.
 |
| One evening I came home to Andy and Gabe making caramel apples. Gabe made it his job to dispose of any imperfect candies - by eating them of course. |
 |
| Last week Gabe and I tried our hand at sugar cookies with orange frosting. He's so pleased with himself when he gets to help Andy or I do anything. |
 |
| Grandpa and Grandma Holz hosted the annual Halloween Party. We can count on fun games, good food, and excellent company. |
 |
| Superman came with muscles that Gabe willingly flexed. |
 |
| Molly Grace was an Egyptian princess, Grandma Holz made her costume from scratch! |
 |
| My handsome nephews were spies. They dressed in all black with special gadgets, but I'm pretty sure these three will always be hard to miss. |
 |
| Andy and I dressed up as the 'Happy Couple', it took a lot of prep work. |
 |
| Though this picture is out of focus, you can still see that Andy and Gabe are having a blast! |
 |
| Despite the size of his pumpkin, Gabe was adamant that it should be carved. He was happy to help as long as he didn't get dirty. |
 |
| Sitting with our completed works of art. |
 |
| I'm pretty sure you can guess whose is whose. |
 |
| The night of Halloween we walked our neighborhood with our good friends the Brancheaus. You may recall these good looking boys from a fishing expedition in an earlier post. |
 |
| The lovely lady Gabe can't take his eyes off of it Naomi, she's pretty irresistible. |
 |
| Flexing muscles again. |
 |
| "Up up and away!" |
Fun post. I love the picture of Gabe with his eyes glued on Naomi and flexing his muscles. He is so much fun!
ReplyDeleteGave is too cute in his Superman costume! Love all the holiday fun too.
ReplyDeleteAnnoying...GaBe! :)
ReplyDelete