Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Gabe's Point of View

Monday I let Gabe test his skills behind the camera.

He didn't really grasp the behind the camera concept.


A little shaky but better.

Also from Gabe's perspective, when selecting candy the below picture features four options. 
Gabe does this almost every time we let him pick a piece of Halloween candy. He lays out three or four pieces but typically there are duplicates. Then, he stares at his options for a few minutes before he picks one. Silly kid.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! How nice he gets to try and use the camera. He did quite well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys!

    I have been very slack to say the least. Yes! I am alive.

    I just wanted to let you know that you, Sarah, Sue and John (and now your own respective families) are very often in my thoughts. Even though I haven't really made contact - i know bad - it definitely isn't because I have forgotten!

    What is the best way to contact you guys?

    My home email: aaron_seth@adam.com.au

    All the best!

    PS: I will be copying this and posting on Sarah's blog-whats-it. I want to say the same thing.

    ReplyDelete