Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ouch!

Within a few days of each other Gabe and I both took a spill. Friday I was gracefully descending the stairs when they disappeared, I twirled and basically slammed myself into the rail post, OUCH! I thanked God I wasn't carrying Gabe, laid on the entry way rug and thanked Him again that there weren't witnesses.
Then Sunday Gabe was running down the isle, tripped, and planted his forehead directly on the metal leg of the chair. He definitely cried but just over an hour later he was contently eating pancakes at The Garden Cafe.
The remainder of our week has been much more accident free, phew!

2 comments:

  1. Even with a purple forehead, Gabe still looks awfully cute. I am glad you both survived the falls with only bruises, although that is still bad enough. Two years olds need guardian angels 24/7, don't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooohhhhh, garden cafe sounds good! haha.

    I still think our children should only play in rubber rooms. Then they'd always be safe.... right?

    ReplyDelete