Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gabe and the Chair

When celebrating Christmas in Lincoln, Gabe borrowed the booster chair my parents had purchased for Levi's most recent visit. The chair turned out to be a huge success with our little guy. Not only did it make him part of family dinner, but it revolutionized his meal time. To my surprise, when I unloaded the car Grandma and Grandpa Roosmann had tucked the seat into our trunk.

Almost a week with the new chair, and it's clear it's his favorite Christmas gift.

Here he is enjoying the Saturday paper with Daddy! Though, it doesn't look like Daddy is sharing all the well, and I can't account for how Daddy was able to contort his legs just so...but hey, it shows Gabe's love of the chair.
This is a common image; my little man just playing while I prepare dinner or clean the kitchen.
But this is my favorite use of the chair. It keeps him right where I want him when the tickle monster comes out.

Now this is not say that his ball popper, truck, pajamas, shirts, socks, toys, zoo pass, books, tiger and walk behind car aren't great. Just that he's a baby and likes the simple things. Geez Santa sure was good to this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment