Gabe experienced two ends of the clothing spectrum in the span of just one week. Saturday morning we woke up to the first snow of the year and I couldn't resist putting him in his new snowsuit. Turns out it's still a bit too big, which I guess is good since Nebraska has many snowy days to come.
His head looks so tiny! But he's happy.
Then, Wednesday our play group ventured to a local YMCA swimming pool to celebrate the birthday of two groupies.
As you can see Gabe was quite the ladies magnet in his teeny tiny swimsuit. His thighs are obviously his best asset, and you've gotta shake what your momma gave ya.
As usual he was content in both settings, and outfits. Though he did seem to prefer just sitting on the sidelines and snuggling at the pool. I think he might have felt a little indecent in his swimsuit.
Looks like all these new adventures from snowsuits to swim suits are great fun. I must say I see a little Pillsbury Dough Boy traits in his snowsuit!! I can hardly wait to see him.
ReplyDeleteSnow! Oh my gosh! We just went from 60ish rainy weather to the high 80s. He's such a keeper!
ReplyDeleteLove that little guy. He is so darn cute and happy. Glad the pool date was fun.
ReplyDelete