Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Six Months Old

I can't believe that today Gabe is six months old. Time just goes so fast. It's crazy to think that six months ago at this time Andy and I were in the hospital awaiting Gabe to come into the world. Before his birth I felt such an overwhelming sense of anxiety and anticipation, worry about being a mom, little Gabe's feet, and delivery. But since his arrival I have experienced a calm and contentment that I haven't before. With his birth I've realized that I was born to be a wife and momma. Life is good, God is good-all the time!

Isn't he handsome.
He LOVES the car seat cover Grandma Holz made for him.
He's soooo close to sitting up all by himself!

3 comments:

  1. Happy 6 months, Gabe. You have brought so much joy into so many lives. We love you. Grandpa and Grandma Holz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delight to meet you, Gabe. You lived up to all your "press" and even exceeded all that we had heard of you!! Happy 6 mos. It was so fun to meet you and see your Mom and Dad as well this weekend. By the way, Katie, it would seem from observation that you are definitely cut out to be a momma. It shows.God just really knows what He's doing and HE is good all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...what a wonderfully happy little baby. :) I can't believe he's already 6 months!

    ReplyDelete