Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nesting

10 Signs You're Nesting

1. You find yourself scrubbing the bathroom tiles while taking a relaxing bath.
2. You watch yourself transform into a drill sergeant and insist that in one weekend your bedroom be painted, curtains hung, head and foot-board are attached and decor hung on the walls.
3. You recruit/convince family members to clean your home.
4. You sneak into your husbands dresser removing shirts you're sure need to be cleaned but that he's hording.
5. After a shower you realize you're standing on the toilet naked wiping down walls.
6. You're convinced that 'Magic Erasers' are actually magic.
7. The bed sheets must be straightened and folded to your specifications before you can even consider sleeping.
8. At 10 below zero you are in the garage sweeping.
9. You cannot leave the bathroom unless you have taken a damp cloth to the floorboards.
10. One day after being released from the hospital your husband must forcefully remove you from the kitchen where he has found you on all fours wiping down cabinet doors.

3 comments:

  1. That's not nesting. That's actually called CRAZY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy Katie, that's some list. I'm tired just from reading it. You should figure out a way to cash in and make some money off the freakish cleaning energy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Katie, you make me smile! My weirdest nesting obsession was having the stove sparkling clean. I remember I couldn't sleep one night and found that scrubbing the stove (with a magic eraser, I might add) in the middle of the night was all I really needed. :)

    ReplyDelete