Gabe is now three years and three months old, and the last three months we've noticed a distinct difference. Our house is now filled with a lot more goofy behavior, imagination, exploration and trying of new things. While it's fun to see this side of Gabe, and take advantage of his inquisitive nature with some pre-school activities it's also been draining for me at times. He's like a different kiddo and I'm having to learn how to parent and interact with this new little man.
In pictures it just looks like a lot more silly.
 |
| There were many dancing in underwear pictures for me to choose from. |
 |
| Playing pirates with his buddy Sammy. I love that Nick and Andy are in the background maintaining a normal conversation while three toddlers are dancing around in costume. |
 |
| Grandpas are always willing participants. |
 |
| I just wanted a nice picture with my son...oh well. |
 |
| I literally asked, 'Let's take a picture of us playing Candy Land' - I grabbed the camera turned around and this was Gabe. Sheesh. |
 |
| And why smile when you can make this face? |
He's a cuties pants!
ReplyDelete