It's been a long time since I last posted and rather than provide a detailed post of all our happening (which aren't all that thrilling) I thought I'd give you a little taste of 'this and that'.

Last time we were in Lincoln Andy and I took Gabe to the Holmes Lake playground. He worked out a little circuit, climbing the stairs, going down the slide, running to the gravel swing area - repeat. At one point he laid his sweaty head in the gravel and came up with a forehead covered in rocks. Gabe also received a headlock from a playground bully. He was more surprised than frightened and I was able to resist the urge to punch a four year old...grrr.
Just a standard trip to the zoo. We like to stop at the Garden of Senses for lunch. Gabe can eat while exploring the fountain, flowers and birds.
A few weeks ago some pipe on the bottom of Andy's car dropped off. Gabe and I followed his loud car to the shop so we could give him a ride back to work. While we waited Gabe wanted to yell for his daddy to hurry up, but from a distance I could see that Andy was receiving unpleasant news about his car. I told Gabe it wasn't a good time to yell for Andy and he spent the rest of the waiting doing the above.
Gabe and Gracie Girl at the spray park. Gracie was more adventurous with the water features than Gabe and this picture pretty much captures the morning. Gracie's a go-get-er and Gabe sit's back to observe.
We celebrated Father's Day early with the Higgins and Holz Sr. I found some funny cards for Craig, Ryan and Andy and included fake mustaches for all the kids. E, Zeke and Blake had a great time and took the costumes pretty seriously.
Wednesday nights Blake and E have baseball and last week we cheered them on. Gabe loves watching his big cousins, yelling for both teams ('Go Go Go!') and we're all entertained by the general antics of 5 year olds playing organized sports. Andy seems most entertained by my lack of proper sports terms.
Cute pics! Not sure why but the font for your comments is very visually impaired sensitive! :)
ReplyDelete