
FLORIDA! I'm giggling as I type. This Thursday, Andy, Gabe, myself and the Holz Sr.s will be waving goodbye to Nebraska and flying to Florida. We will be there one day short of a full week and I'll wait to share all the details of our trip when I have pictures of our adventures. But until then, think of me in sunshine and 80* weather. Or don't, if it's easier you can think of me spending the next three days attempting to get three people packed and a house put in order (the last thing I want to do when we get back is laundry, dust, clean, etc.). All I ask is that if you are thinking of us, send a prayer upward. Last time Gabe flew he couldn't walk, and it's much easier to entertain that kind of a kiddo than the one who's used to running around and throwing balls. These next few days I'm resting in Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I'll strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
No comments:
Post a Comment