Last week when I downloaded pictures from Andy's phone for our Christmas post, I discovered some gems that I hadn't seen before. None of these have any context or connecting thread, except that my son is super cute and I'm positive you all want to see every picture of him we take, right?!
Here's Mr. Gabe with some serious bed head. I do the hair maintenance around here, usually while Gabe's in the bath. I've found that for the most part his waves are forgiving and his mop usually looks decent, but this makes me wonder if a professional cut is in the nearing future.

I have no idea what we had done to tucker him out so much but clearly he was a sleepy boy. Thankfully he transfers easy from car seat to crib, and he didn't mention a stiff neck when he woke up.

Gabe and his 'girlie-friend' Gracie watching her daddy warm up the car.

I'm guessing this isn't from any special event, just my boys needing to get out of the house and taking a short walk around the block. Gabe does look pretty cute, special occasion or not.

Grandpa Holz with his four very special grandsons. You can see 'E' and Blake looking longing into the Little League award ceremony on the other side of the glass. We went ahead and crashed their private room looking for a place to sit, they were gracious and we figured it out. I love how Zekey is holding onto Gabe, he's a well loved baby cousin.
In other news, I've caught some kind of stomach bug and have firmly planted myself on the couch. I couldn't handle the complete lack of productivity so ventured a blog post. I think I'll be back to normal this weekend, but prayers for a speedy recovery and that Andy and Gabe don't fall victim to the same bug would be much appreciated.
Of course we think Gabe is super cute and we love all the pictures. Prayers are going your way to feel lots better.
ReplyDelete