The Holz household has been busy, but sadly none of our activities have been all that noteworthy. To keep you abreast of Gabe's busy world I thought I'd post a few snapshots of the comings and goings of his past few weeks.
Overall Gabe has handled the late nights, evenings out and visitors in stride. We both like our schedule and routine and general bristle a bit when it's modified. On top of that Gabe's cutting teeth and experiencing allergies which makes him a bit more irritable. Thankfully he's still Gabe and makes up for most of it with snuggles, good smiles and giggles.
Gabe & his Daddy cheering on the Millard South Patriots
Gabe & his gal (Gracie) enjoying the zoo.
On Thursday Gabe and I watched our little buddy Noah (7mo), Noah spent most of the day in the Bjorn. As a result Gabe thought he should carry around his bear most of Friday in the same fashion. He started clapping when I got the Bjorn to fit just right so Bear wouldn't fall out. He also claps when the bank teller counts back our withdrawal, after prayer and just before his first bite, and when I bust a move on the dance floor, aka living room.
He still enjoys his books, sadly his current favorite is a Sesame Street Easter story. Out of season and generally annoying. But I suppose anything can get a bit annoying after 20+ readings.
During the day it's normal to hear Gabe chatting to himself in his room, only lately when I peek in I discover that he's actually 'reading aloud' - too cute.
Reading Aloud from Katie Holz on Vimeo.
I love all the pictures and the "reading to himself" video, but I especially love the picture of Gabe waiting for Daddy to play. It is too cute. We are so glad to have Gabe around during these stressful times. He is comic relief, although he doesn't know it!
ReplyDelete