I've have been waiting almost a week to share the news, Gabe has a new cousin! My sister (Sarah) and her husband (Drew) welcomed Cole Asher Lawes late last Thursday night. Sarah had been in the hospital since Monday, trying to slow/stop Cole's early arrival. The extra days allowed for his lungs to better develop, which is what they were hoping for. You can get more details on their blog: http://lawesfam.blogspot.com/. Please pray that Cole would continue to increase in strength, weight, and ability. He wasn't expected until late April so he's got some developing yet to do. Also pray for the Lawes family, their transitioning into being parents of two and living with one kiddo at home (Sweet Levi) and one in the NICU.
so serious-and teeny tiny
Katie, Cole looks pretty cute. I really like his name. We are praying for all the Lawes. I am sure it is difficult having them far from home. Love, Julie
ReplyDelete