Monday, February 8, 2010

I Really Can't Complain

Andy and I have been soo blessed with Gabe's health. Outside of his orthopedic and well-baby check-ups we have yet to make a doctors visit. Little man has spiked a fever once, and had symptoms of a cold for about 3 weeks of his total life. It sounds like easy street my friends-I know, and hearing about all his little friends with high fevers, ear infections, a sinus infection, projectile vomiting, surgery for ear tubes, and RSV really puts it all into perspective.

So I will not complain, but I cannot keep it to myself. My sweet angel has RINGWORM! It's origins trace all the way to Africa, from his sweet cousin Zeke. Who, upon hearing Gabe's news, gave him the sweetest puppy-dog eyes. Both his mommy and I thought it looked like remorse, and no one can stay mad at that face. At least not Gabe and I. I'm telling Gabe it means he's well loved, hugged, and it's kind of exotic, right?

In other news: Gabe was fitted with a new big boy car-seat = WIN!...
and a faux hawk = WIN x 2!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the faux hawk Katie! He's such a doll :)

    ReplyDelete