Friday, June 19, 2009

8 Weeks

Here are some highlights and updates of our 8 week old...

Rather than assume I know, he wears his thoughts on his shirts.

As his muscles and stability are still developing we capture "oops" photos, like the above featuring his mischievous face and discreet flip of the bird.


In general he's beginning to look more like a round face little guy and less like a newborn. Bittersweet.

And just today we were able to add the milestone of his first vaccinations. Overall he did very well, I think his bonus leg material helped.

While at his doctors appt. today we also received the following stats:
Height: 22.5" (39th %, we knew the 64% would be short lived)
Weight: 12 lbs. 0.5 oz (63rd %, he's still above average in one catergory)

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! The commentary makes me laugh... I think he looks like such a beefcake in the 2nd photo. Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's grown so much since I last saw him. :( I desperately need to see you and Gabe--for my sanity!

    ReplyDelete