Monday, May 18, 2009

If you are interested.......



This post has nothing to do with Gabe or our family, so some of you can stop reading now. I just wanted to inform some of you friends and family that I am going to be co-authoring a blog with a buddy of mine. He's had this blog for a while, which I've enjoyed reading, and he invited me to join in. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I thought it would be fun to try and a good discipline to keep me writing and reflecting on the Gospel. His vision is to bring the Gospel to his friends and family through his blog. I thought it was a good vision, so I said "let's do it." If you want to follow, the address is: http://blissthefamily.wordpress.com/
Topics have/will/may include(d):
- Movies
- Television
- Theology
- Huskers
- Other sports
- Gospel
- Politics?? (maybe)
- Just about anything........

2 comments:

  1. Just checked out the blog. Really interesting and it seems like a good fit for the vision I see working in your life, Andy. Made me think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking, Aunt Flora. I just published my first post today!

    ReplyDelete