Monday, March 30, 2009

36 Weeks-The good, the bad, the very scary...

In spite of much protesting, my husband insist that we post the results of 36 weeks of growth...this is not for the faint of heart. As I'm trying to stay positive I forced myself to think of something good about my current state (besides the fact that Gabe is safe and sound inside of me, which we can all agree is a very great thing). Sooo...the good, the bad, and the very scary.

The Good: No stretch marks!!!!! Beside the grace of God I have no idea how this large orb has not left lasting marks on my skin.
The Bad: I'm the opposite of comfortable-again trying to stay positive.
The VERY Scary: (I refuse to use the word ugly in case you haven't caught on) This boy is supposed to put on a .5 lbs every week. That means at least 2 more pounds, I honestly don't know that my stomach can grow any more, I may be the first pregnant woman who's large stomach toppled her.

4 comments:

  1. Hip, hip hooray for the "no stretch" mark gene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should a pic of you from behind to illustrate that you truly are ALL belly. If it's any consolation, you are the absolute cutest pregnant woman I've ever seen! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't the elasticity of the skin something to be amazed by?! I can't wait to hear your reaction to bringing little Gabe home for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beautiful!! And you are very lucky to have that "no stretch marks" gene!

    ReplyDelete